Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Navigate Up
Welcome  Guest ,     | 
Register   

Reliance Property

A Division of Reliance Home Finance Ltd.


Login | Register | Call:1800 200 3838 | Email Us: reliance.property@rcap.co.in
​​

Properties in Gurgaon

/CityPageImages/DLF city Gurgaon.jpg
SliderValues
Property Type Bedrooms
City Locality
Price Range

to

Nearest Localities in
Popular Projects
  • Mapsko Royale Ville in Gurgaon
  • Mapsko Casa Bella in Gurgaon
  • Mapsko Paradise in Gurgaon
  • Palm Gardens in Gurgaon
  • Orris Woodview Residences in Gurgaon
  • 83 Avenue in Gurgaon
  • Agrante Beethoven 8 in Gurgaon
  • Primera in Gurgaon
  • Sapphire Eighty Three in Gurgaon
  • Lotus Greens in Gurgaon
  • Assotech Breeze in Gurgaon
  • Unitech Espace Premiere in Gurgaon
  • Unitech The Villas in Gurgaon
  • Unitech South Park in Gurgaon
  • Unitech Exquisite in Gurgaon
  • Vatika Lifestyle Homes in Gurgaon
  • Greeopolis in Gurgaon
  • Ashiana Landcraft in Gurgaon
  • Akme Raaga Gurgaon
  • Earth Copia 2 at Sector 107 Gurgaon
  • Mapsko Mount Ville Sector 79 Gurgaon
  • estella Sec-103,Gurgaon
  • The Fernhill Gurgaon
  • Revanta Gurgaon
  • palm terraces

News

Gurgaon’s Cosmos City Complex Alleged To Be A Multi-crore Fraud posted on 7/8/2014
July 8, 2014: 432 investors have demanded an investigation into Gurgaon’s Cosmos City Complex, alleging it to be a part of multi-crore scam. The said project is located in sector 103 on Dwarka expressway and was built by Adel Landmarks. Interestingly, Adel Landmarks was earlier called Era Landmarks and 432 investors had booked apartments in its Cosmos City housing project by paying a 25% upfront amount. The remaining 75% was agreed to be paid upon possession of the apartments.

It is alleged by the investors that the land where the construction of the complex was about to take place has been sold to Ansal Housing and it has begun construction of its own housing project and opened the bookings for its upcoming apartments.

PlayPauseClick for full screen